Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bath Time RMFO

That's right, monkeys. I enjoy a little splish splashy fun. I also enjoy peeing in the water. It's sooooo relaxing. Who can resist?

I enjoy baths because bath time is play time. Play time for the Waakabee is not only fun time, but time to hone my motor skills and strategic thinking in naval warfare. You may notice in the pic that I have laid waste to the frog and duck navies. It's all so much practice for the future.

You peasants should enjoy bath time, too. Because cleanliness is close to Waakaness. So think about getting off your dorito-crusted butts and bathing everyonceinawhile. NASCAR has commercials. Use them wisely. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Since I know that you are home today playing starwars battlefront, I think that you should be updating this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were a piece of cheese I'd have mold on my *ss waiting for this blog to be updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK now you are just making me mad. When are you going to update this site? It has been almost a month. You need to tell your parents that they need to stop being lazy and get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay,I am official no longer a Walker B supporter! You post nothing new! You stink big time!

    ReplyDelete