Friday, March 09, 2007

Bounce bounce, y'all



Sometimes you smother yourself in fishnet and feel a little sassy. That's when you say in your best Big Gay Al voice...


Heyyyyyyy Girls!!

Really, I was just chillin' on my Grandpa Mike's trampoline. You know how it is. Run around, bounce your ass off, get black crap all over your fancy pants. Smart choice in attire for a toddler, dad!


Turns out, this thing is a blast. The only downside? G-Mike made me repair it.



Trick's on him. I stole one of the springs. Happy landings, suckers!



Later, Uncle Cole and I took a break from playing to relax and free up some Chakra, a little Chi, and also some Yoga energy center stuff. I believe this kind of meditation is called "Energy Manipulation". You may know it by it's more common name,"Crap".



That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment