Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Kids on Parade

What with all the hoopla, appliance sales, fireworks, and barbeqeues, I figured I might as well join in the celebrations for the USA's bday. I mean it's not yet the country I plan to make it when I rule the world*, but I guess it's not such a bad place. Plus, if you're a cute little boy who waves a little flag and pretends to be excited, you get free hot dogs and cupcakes at nearly any place in the damn country on July 4th.



So I helped organize a little parade in my school, which I meant to be an exercise in coordinating troop movements in close quarter combat situations. But it really turned into a giant CF, a term I learned from my mom.



But, I was excited that mom showed up. Some days I like her. Some days I want to sell her into bondage for cheap. Today is more like the former.



But then my dad showed up. What a tool. Look at that hair. What is that, a hedgehog on your enormous forehead? I soooo don't like you.



That is all...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment