Friday, October 06, 2006

My Father's College Days, Reprised

We recently went to Amy's [future]* house to have a dinner party and watch Battlestar Galactica. It was fracktastic.


The cuisine was excellent - a fine Mexican meal the likes of which my father craves. The beverages were even better.


I began the night merely sipping on tasty cold beverages. But as you can see, I degenerated faster than Lindsay Lohan at a cocktail bar.
Kneel to me monkeys! Stop laughing and KNEEL!

I got a sugar rush from the soda I was given, and soon, I found myself running around, acting the fool. My pants were soaked. My shirt was drenched. I was crazy happy one minute, then sad the next.
Look at me, I'm crazy cup head! Now gimme some candy!

This is a picture of Amy judging me.



I was later told that my actions were precisely those of my father on any given weekend between 1995 and 2000.
Woops! Damn floor is tricky.



Here is a picture of Kate, also judging me.
BSG is awesome. That's a given. And mexican buffet kicks ass. But above and beyond that, the B rocks the party.

Wooo wooooo!!!
*Amy will soon marry Brian, and then she can officially take over his house as her own.
That is all...

1 comment:

  1. Now that we all know you have some time available you had better keep up with this site. I do not want to hear any excuses that you do not have enough time at night any more. It is not like you will be taking your work home with you.

    UPDATE THE SITE!!

    ReplyDelete