Sunday, January 06, 2008

It's No Lantean Control Chair...

Today I...

Began trying to reprogram Cooper's chair to suit my malicious needs. I used to rock out in this thing all day and dream up plans of world domination, ponder the ethics of being a deity, etc. etc.

Now that Coop's here, the Chair has been reassembled. Since the Drooler is busy elsewhere, I take the opportunity to try and hacking this baby.


What I'm envisioning is a way to activate various electronic jamming devices, super weapons, death rays, and possibly a trapdoor or something with this guy. Sync be damned, this beotch will have Bluetooth.

A HUD is not out of the question, though I may stick with a traditional LCD panel and touchscreen interface.

Right now the software is in R&D, but it will likely come from some SE Asian province, where my likeness is undoubtedly already on their money, statues, public parks, and public buildings. The internet is a beautiful thing. To monkeys everywhere. The Waakabee sends his greetings.




That is all...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment