Saturday, May 09, 2009

Red Team Wins

Today I...

went to the Aquarium. I saw many amazing things. I liked the whale sharks best. I especially like how the little fish follow the largest around. I will be a great leader like that some day.



Later, Coop and I played chicken, but were not allowed to do so in the water. So we battled out of the pool. I of course won. My dad, inept as he is, is still taller and placed a solid kick to mommy's knees.

In this picture, I am saluting Cooper, wishing him a good match. I of course don't really mean this, but the forms must be observed.


My prize was pizza. Which I used my Matrix fast skillz to eat.



The day was not all sunshine and roses, however. Here I have been told that I cannot, under any circumstances, have my own ginormous aquarium. I had great plans for its use. Sharks, lasers, pirana, and man o' war would serve as strong incentive to my enemies and subjects alike.


That is all...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the matching color outfits with Cooper and Wendy in green and Micah and Walker in red. How cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete