Friday, December 18, 2009

First step towards EGOT

Today I, Waakabee, will be playing Santa in the school play. My role includes a monologue and a solo. Some of you may express surprise that a skinny four year old could play an obese, altruistic geriatric. Poppycock, I say.

The B has excellent range. The B is an excellent actor. The B is an excellent singer. Put simply, the B is excellence.

As long as the other monkeys in my troupe don't try to outshine me in anyway or occlude my spotlight, things will go off without a hitch. Should anyone get cheeky, though...I can turn a jingle bell into a shiv before you can say, "Joy Noel".

If you are in town today, feel free to stop by and watch the performance. I dare say some of you will shed a tear in gratitude.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment