Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The accolades continue

This should come as no surprise to those of you who know my history, but I was recently honored again at an award ceremony was held at my local school/prison.

The program is called "Rocket Readers" and true to the name, I am part of an elite group of engineer/astrophysicists who qualified by mastering thousands of pages of technical journals and plans.


At least that's how I did it. I hear that other children were allowed to qualify by reading children's literature and drivel like "Big Dog Little Dog," and "Captain Underpants."

I don't know what shenanigans and bullshit the Rocket program administration is up to, but a program aimed at future engineers/astronauts/mad scientists should clearly have standards.

I will sort it out with them. A coup de'tat is not out of the question.

Here's a pic of me and my holmes Seth and our medals. We're stoked.


That is all...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment