Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Leaving, on a Jet Plane


Here we are on a jet to Texas. My first trip to Daddy's native land. I wonder if we'll see any steers. Or ? Dad, you think you could spare a buck to put me where I belong? No more of this tail-of-the-plane/steerage compartment crap for me. I demand first class!

On the plane I met a lovely latina. Her name was Maria. Suddenly my life has a purpose other dominating the world and crushing the hopes of you peons. I could picture my future, filled with beautiful women and stolen moments together...




Frack! I was getting soft! The wily woman has clouded my judgement and logic! NO MORE! Begone foul beast! The female of this species is clearly more deadly than the male.


And yet...one last embrace before those stewardess nazis made us sit down. I will always remember you, mi amore.




That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment