Saturday, July 01, 2006

Fireworks and barbeque

My parents invited people over to admire me and lavish me with attention. And to eat tasty burgers from the grill.

Aunts/Uncles Jenn, Josh, Shonda, Toro, and Kate came over for some World Cup action, some food, some beer, and general frivolity. Of course I used this time to my advantage and allowed them to be awash in my presence. It's good to let the peasants see the Lord every once in a while. Keeps them focused on the golden rule: Do whatever the Waaka wishes.


Here, Uncle Toro is admiring my t-shirt, which clearly outlines my ambitions. I am very impressed with his, as well. I am told he received it on a trip in which he searched for Space Monkeys at Cape Canaveral. I always suspected they were there.



Here Aunt Kate is holding me and generally helping me look good. Mostly by being, shall we say, hot. Looks aside, she is very smart, and is a scientist. A genuine white lab coat, split nuclei, fold proteins, develop tiberium energy, clone chimps, make energon type of scientist.



I will be recruiting her for my evil schemes. For now I must lay down the groundwork. While all at the party are wrapped up in watching Beckham and talking about Grey's Anatomy, I perform a mind meld with Kate. Love the Waaka. Serve the Waaka.




That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment