Saturday, July 22, 2006

My reach continues to grow...

What's up, simpletons? La vida de la Waaka is going quite well!



The Waakabee continues his amazing feats of growth and development. All should be proud of my accomplishments, but not too proud. I'm not some special case where advancement is to be lauded as amazing and rare. Likewise, too little attention should not be cast upon my development - I'm not some kid genius to whom advancements and acheivments are to be seen as trifles and "expected". BE HAPPY FOR ME, MONKEYS, BUT NEITHER TOO MUCH NOR TOO LITTLE HAPPY!

That said, I am clearly doing quite extraodinary things (but not tooo extraodinary) with these powerful piston legs. I can grasp any surface, any edge, be it a couch, a wagon wheel, a dog's flank, or an adult's pant leg and puuuuullll my tiny torso into the standing position. From this position, I can survey all of my dominion and be that much closer to slapping my mommy in the face without her having to lean over too far.

It shall not be long until these nimble ninja feet get the urge to move in other directions and I will provide my own bipedal locomotion. Beware, usurpers, the Waakabee stands tall in Mabletucky.


That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment