Friday, July 28, 2006

Guess who's coming to dinner?

Who's the crazy lady wearing the chinese kite?

That's my Nanny. Or Nana. Or Nuni. Since I can't quite say more than "dada", "hi kitty", and "maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", I haven't chosen what to call her.

But she's come to visit with Papa from New Hampshire. They are here for the Waakapalooza set to unfold this weekend.

They are filling their time with chores my dad has set them to. Such a smart cat, my dad. The only way to truly earn your parents' respect is to set them to task. Builds character, makes the yard look nicer, and teaches them the value of hard work. Good Nuni.

I have enjoyed being with them, mainly because they amuse me. Nanny sings and dances a lot, and I think may be a bit different. Papa makes me laugh with his funny faces and the way that he lets Uncle Colin beat up on him. And it amuses me that he loves All My Children more than a grown man should. Uncle Colin amuses me because of his ability to sleep until lunch and then play PS2 the rest of the day, when he's not texting one of his ho's. I must learn this skill of keeping several women in rotation. If you wear different socks each day, why not a different chica?



You see this? Dad's trying to blow bubbles at me. Is that supposed to interest me? Ass.

Back to the Yanquis in my house...I will continue to let them change my soiled britches, feed me, play with me, and pamper me. I always have wanted servents of my own (aside from my 'rents), and these seem to be willing subjects.

Feed me some apple slices, beeches. The B is feeling a bit peckish.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment