Sunday, August 06, 2006

Project Serpentor Thwarted!!

We went to sunny Philadelphia after Uncle Toro's wedding. I had plans for this trip. Until I was rudely stopped!



I was just told by dad that we will not be digging up Ben Franklin's grave. I had hoped to steal some of his DNA, to help me construct my ultimate sidekick/mad scientist crony. DNA samples from the Founding Fathers, mixed with my own (for brilliance) and some of Ralphie's (for agressiveness) and Annie's (for sheer size and wookie-ness) will help me engineer brilliant killing machines and minions. I mean that was the whole point of this friggin' trip, right?

How is the Waakabee supposed to conquer North America by age 4 without his Franklinstein, Wahingdrone, or Jeffersonofthedevil?! [Yes, I came up with nicknames for them. Every good evil person has a handle.] Project Serpentor cannot fail; I'm too close to acheiving my goals!

You are an ass, dad. This insolence will not go unpunished.
That is all...

1 comment:

  1. First of all, your child is beautiful. this picture is hilarious. and secondly - micah - you are funny. who knew? ;) i love your blog, i can't wait for jack and walker to play together. see you soon!!! - Angie

    ReplyDelete