Sunday, September 06, 2009

Gamecocks go limp

Today we...
Hung out and watched the Jackets whoop some Gamecock ass.


We tailgated with Grandma and Big Pop just off campus, snacking on tasty meats and salty snacks. Mom and dad both mentioned the lack of beer, but sometimes they forget they are not college kids anymore.

We then walked down to Bobby Dodd Stadium and enjoyed a 500 yard crushing of our lower division opponent. Buzz and I became fast friends.



We ate many tasty treats, including hot dogs, pop corn, sno cones (notably not made of actual snow), goldfish, and cotton candy. It was so friggin' hot, dad said it felt like he was in Hanoi and seeking comfort in some momma-san's Mekong Delta. Mom took great offense to that, but I heard Hanoi was hot, so I don't know what she's getting upset over.



Once I was all hopped up on the sugar, I forced dad to carry me on his shoulders as we climbed to the tippy top of the stadium. From this lofty perch, I dreamed I was practicing my sniper tactics.

">




From here, the world belongs to me. From my position I can see Mom and Coop. I am told that Tech is one of the rare Divison 1 stadiums where you can find empty seats for nearly any game. When I am in charge of the world, and my colleges play football (with modified rules), stadiums will be filled so full the stands will be in danger of collapsing.







That is all...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment