Saturday, September 05, 2009

A vision of my future

Waakabee says: These guys mean business. As do I. I cannot wait to have my own massive military force backing me up as I whoop ass and take names across the galaxy.

Yoda was a tiny Jedi Master. Who's to say I cannot be?



We went the Dragon Con parade this morning. It was awesome, though the Mad Max guys were a teensy bit too loud. I liked the pirates, the super heroes, the awesome cars, the soldiers, and Disney characters. Dad got really excited about the Battlestar Galactica guys, the GI Joe guys, and all the scantily clad women.



Mom really liked the guys from 300.


All in all, it was a fun time.



P.S.
I sense a disturbance in the Force.

And a sad, sorry middle aged man in a costume.

This amuses me.



That is all...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: