Friday, December 02, 2005

Cast & Crew Spotlight - Charlie



On to the cutest pup in the household... (sorry, Annie!)



Charlie
Nicknames: Charlie Chompers, Charley Barley, Charles

Hello, my name is Charlie, and I have taken over Walker's blog to write about myself. I am the best dog ever. Come over and see me, and I'll be your best friend. I love bones, so bring one when you come, and we can play a game of "you can't have my bone".

Please don't believe anything good they say about Annie. She's a big doofus. And she is mean, mean, mean. She steals my bones, she nudges me out of the way when the humans pay attention to me. Bascially she cock blocks me even though she doesn't have one.

Ralphie's okay. Although he refuses to play with me even when I make overtures to him. I think it's because he doesn't like rawhide bones.

I especially like the orange and white hamster that we have. She puffs up like a little fluffy white thundercloud everytime I come around. One of my favorite games to play is "freak out the hamster." It basically goes like this:

Me: Hey Dirty. What's up?
Dirty: Aaaaghhh!! Aaaagggggghhh!! Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh!! Piss off!!
(Dirty runs away in a blur of white and orange fur)

I can't wait to be best friends with Waakabee, who has already promised that we will be BFF. You and I could be best friends, too. But you can't have my bone. No sir.



That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment