Sunday, December 18, 2005

I need your opinion. I may not heed it, but regardless...

So it's time to go global with this baby. In order to facilitate that, I need a slogan. Despite my seemingly un-toppable excellence and cunning proficiency in the finer arts of writing and comedy, I might as well get some help.

So here's the pitch:
I'm looking for help on coming up with a phrase which is both catchy and whimsical. It must be funny, and not lame. And by lame I mean in the way someone could accurately say "Full House was lame", not "This hear horse has gone lame."

Here's an example: "He poops, you cry. He laughs, you pee. StripedPajamas.blogspot.com."

This modest example shows that clearly I am born with a stellar aptitude for marketing and creativity. However, even a ruler must at some point acknowledge that his subjects might, *might* have something to add to life's great discussion.

So start responding, posting comments, etc. with your ideas for my catchphrase(s). The lucky winners will likely not be recognized nor rewarded, but they would know in their heart of hearts that I have heard the call of the proletariat and have at least given a kind of half-wave, half-nod in recognition.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment