Saturday, May 20, 2006

Family Fun

Recently, we went to the Aquarium. It was kind of poopy, because we got through the lines about one hour before they closed. So we rushed through, pausing only long enough for me to leave one stinky diaper. I'm sorry Aquarium staff. Next time the Waakabee will leave more presents, I swear.


As we prepared to embark on our journey, we had some respite in the backyard of my Uncle Robby's house. Gia, Le Terror, was there. As was every other living relative on my mother's side. All there to help the Waakabee see the fishes. What kind people.

In this picture Aunt Shannon is clearly giving Gaberdoody the heimlich, because he swallowed one too many Veggie Poofs. BTW, Veggie Poofs are like crack. I'm cuckoo for... you get it.


In this picture I am eating a boat. Why? Do not question my motives, fool.


While waiting, Gaberdoodles and I decided to have a race on the floor. And then we remembered that neither of us can yet crawl. I still won even though you can see he was playing dirty. I think Gia taught him that chop block.


Later, we actually went to the aquarium. Then mom tried to offer me up as a sacrifice to the penguins. I was not pleased.

That is all...

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment