Wednesday, May 31, 2006

King of Bunnies Visited

I recently paid a visit to the King of Bunny Rabbits. He is a mighty ruler who reigns from the Pansie Throne.

This state visit was the first of many. I am attempting to get him to acknowledge my sovereignty over the nation of Waaka. Who makes up this mighty nation? Over whom do I rule? YOU, monkeys!!

The visit went well. He didn't say much, but he did nod his head a few times and pointed to his concubines (not in frame). I think he was offering their companionship to me. The gesture was gracious, but the bastard knows that won't come into play for about 14 or so more years. Cheeky rabbit.

Dad said he once visited the leader of a group of space-faring monkeys at NASA, the Head Space Monkey. If our simian bretheren plan on unlocking the mysteries of space flight, then I must accelerate my plans for global domination, in order to beat their timetable.

Next up on my whirlwind international tour which will span the next few days - I plan to visit the King of Burgers in his tiny castle (located near our grocery store), then perhaps the King of Mufflers (Dad will be my lone companion on this visit - Mom says it's a man's work), and maybe a visit to the place where all nations come together in peace to discuss international concerns and breakfast foods, the International House of Pancakes.

Once my sovereignty is acknowledged and secured, I will begin building a coalition of nations which will help me crush all of your simpleton hopes and dreams for "global democracy". Democracy is washed up. Embrace Waakracy.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment